Camp Hill Station
Camp Hill Station was first opened in 1867 by the Midland
Railway as 'Camp Hill & Balsall Heath', the latter name being dropped in
1904 when it became just Camp Hill. As with all of the passenger stations on
this stretch of line up to Kings Norton, Camp Hill Station closed officially in
1941 due to 'wartime economy measures' and was never reopened.
Select an image below to view the larger version with