Five Ways Station
Five Ways station was opened as part of the Midland
Railway's Birmingham West Suburban Railway in 1885 and remained in service
until 1944 when it became a casualty of the competition with local bus services
and the need to rational scarce resources during the Second World War.
Select an image below to view the larger version with