LMS Route: Birmingham New Street to Nuneaton
Water Orton Station: mrwo119
Midland Railway 0-6-0 2F No 3049 is seen passing the cattle
pens whilst at the head of a long mineral train in 1921. Built in March 1880 at
Derby works No 3049 remained in service until June 1954 when it was withdrawn
from Plaistow shed in London to be scrapped later in the year.