LMS Route: Evesham to Birmingham
Kings Norton Locomotives: mrknpreg276
MR 4-4-0 No 420 double heads MR 4-4-0 No 438 on an express
train south of Kings Norton station on 30 July 1921. A member of the MR's 483
class No 438 was built by Sharp Stewart in March 1893 and remained in service
until August 1954 when it was withdrawn from 10C Patricroft shed to be scrapped
by Derby works circa 1954.