LMS Route: Evesham to Birmingham
Kings Norton LMS period: mrknlms236
Ex- LTSR 4-4-2T 'Tilbury Tank' No 2107 'Earl's Court'
sporting a 2B shedplate (Bournville) stands at the head of a Redditch train in
1934. Built by the North British Locomotive Company in June 1903 No 2107
remained in service until it was withdrawn from 16A Nottingham shed in November
1949 to be scrapped by Derby works in December 1949. Its British Railways
number was allocated but never affixed.