LMS Route: Hampton in Arden to Whitacre
Coleshill (Maxstoke) Station: mrcm389
MR 2F 0-6-0 Class 1873 No 3678 is seen in May 1916 at the
head of the 8.10am Whitacre to Hampton train as it departs Coleshill station.
The building on the right appears to be a parcels office adjacent to the
passengers toilet facilities. Built by Neilson Reid & Company circa 1901 No
3678 remained in service until December 1959 when it was withdrawn from
Kingsmoor shed at Carlisle being scrapped in February 1960 at Crewe works.