LMS Route: Rugby to Wolverhampton
Canley Halt: lnwrchg1542
Ex-LMS 7P 4-6-0 Royal Scot class No 46122 'Royal Ulster
Rifleman' hurries a down express under Beachwood Avenue bridge as it approaches
Canley Halt circa 1960s. Built in its original parallel boiler form in November
1927 by the North British Locomotive Company it was rebuilt with the 2A boiler
and ran in service until October 1964 when it was withdrawn from Upperby shed
in Carlisle being scrapped in February 1965 by Drapers Ltd of Hull.