LMS Route: Rugby to Wolverhampton
Brandon and Wolston: lnwrbw540
View of Brandon and Wolston's signal cabin which was located
at the Coventry end of the down platform. The signal cabin closed over the
weekend of 12th - 14th September 1964 when Rugby's Power box took over control
of the block section. The signal cabin dated back to the building of the second
station in 1879. It utilised an eighteen lever frame which had six spare levers
in 1902 reduced to four by 1938.