LMS Route: Rugby to Wolverhampton
Brandon and Wolston: lnwrbw539
LMS 4P 4-4-0 Compound No 1169 enters the confines of the
station on a Rugby to Birmingham local passenger train circa 1947. Built by the
North British Locomotive Company in October 1925 it remained in service until
July 1955 when it was withdrawn from Trafford Park shed near Manchester to be
scrapped at Derby works the same month.