Birmingham New Street Station: lnwrbns_str1310
A 1950 view of the layout of the enlarged station with the
Midland portion at the bottom and the turntable at the West end of the station.
The LMS had renumbered the platforms after the Second World War which provided
a more coherent layout and finally removed the confusion of the original
numbering system which could have six trains all standing at various faces of