LMS Route: Rugby to Tamworth
Trent Valley Lineside: lnwr_tvl1226
LMS 4P 4-4-0 'Compound' No 1154 is seen doubleheading an
unidentified ex-LNWR 4-6-0 Prince of Wales class locomotive on a down express
circa 1930s. Built by the North British Locomotive Company in September 1925 No
1154 remained in service until August 1955 when it was withdrawn from Trafford
Park shed in Manchester to be scrapped in August 1955 by Derby works.