LMS Route: Trent Valley Line
Shilton Station: lnwr_shil1240
LMS 4P 4-4-0 Compound No 1054 is seen at the head of an up
express service as it approaches Shilton station. Built at Derby works in April
1924 No 1054 remained in service until October 1954 when it was withdrawn from
Bedford shed to be scrapped during October 1954 by Derby works.
An original photograph by Henry L Salmon