LMS Route: Trent Valley Line
Brinklow Station: lnwr_brin1087
Ex-LMS 4-6-0 Converted Royal Scot class No 6145 'The Duke of
Wellingtons Regiment (West Riding)' is seen on an up express service as it
about to pass under the station on 3rd July 1948. Built by the North British
Locomotive company in December 1927 it remained in service until November 1962
when it was withdrawn from Holbeck shed in Leeds to be scrapped during October
1963 at Crewe works.