Braunston Station (Northamptonshire)
Braunstone station opened on 1st August 1895, just a few
years before the Great Central built their station, and had a single platform
on the single line branch with a passing loop in front of the platform.
As with most other stations on the route the station closed
with the withdrawal of passengers services on the Leamington to Weedon route on
15th September 1958.
Select an image below to view the larger version with