Blake Street Station
Blake Street station opened in 1884, when the London and
North Western Railway extended their line from Birmingham to Sutton Coldfield
northward to Lichfield. The station structure was substantial on both platforms
indicating that the route was very popular for commuter traffic to both
Birmingham and Lichfield.
Select an image below to view the larger version with