Midland Railway Locomotives: lnwrbns_pg463
Midland Railway 2P 4-4-0 No 375 is seen standing at the West
end of Platform 6 with MR 2P 4-4-0 No 505 standing on the lines leading to the
fish sidings on 12th May 1922. Built at Derby works in September 1886 as a
member of the MR's 1738 Class, No 375 remained in service until July 1929 when
it was withdrawn to be scrapped by Derby works.