Midland Railway Locomotives: lnwrbns_pg462
Midland Railway 2P 4-4-0 No 382 is seen whilst on Pilot
duties standing at the East end of Platform 5 alongside No 2 Signal Box with
Queens Drive bridge behind on 18th July 1911. This superb portrait was the 60th
photograph of the thousands taken by Leslie Good during his long life. Built at
Derby works in May 1888 to a Class 1808 design, No 382 remained in service
until October 1935 when it was withdrawn for scrapping by Derby works.