Midland Railway Locomotives: lnwrbns_pg461
Midland Railway 2P 4-4-0 No 527 is now seen standing at the
East end of Platform 4 at the head of a local passenger service to Kings Norton
and beyond on 14th May 1921. Built at Derby works in September 1899 No 527 was
rebuilt with superheating and remained in service until it was withdrawn in
February 1956 from Bath Green Park shed on the Somerset & Dorset Railway to
be scrapped in March 1956 by Derby works.