Birmingham New Street Station
LNWR Locomotives: lnwrbns_pg452
LNWR 4-6-0 Prince of Wales class No 1584 'Scotia' is seen
standing on the down middle road between Platforms One and Two on an empty
stock working circa 1922. Built at Crewe works in March 1919, No 1584 received
its name in May 1922 which it carried until 3rd October 1936 when it was
withdrawn from service as LMS No 25704 having been renumbered as LMS No 5704 in
November 1927 and placed on the duplicate list No 25704 in September 1934.