Midland Railway Locomotives: lnwrbns_pg443
Midland Railway 0-6-4T No 2032 resplendent in Midland Lake
livery is seen standing at the East end of Platform 5 with Queens Drive bridge
in the background on 20th August 1921. Built in July 1907 at Derby works to a
Class 2000 design, No 2032 remained in service until May 1938 when it was
withdrawn from Saltley shed to be srapped circa 1938 at Derby Works.