LMS Period Locomotives: lnwrbns_lms514
LMS 4P Compound No 1155 is seen light engine standing at the
East end of the middle road between Platforms 1 and 2 having been converted for
oil firing circa 1923-4. Built by the North British Locomotive Company in
September 1925 No 1155 was soon converted back to coal and remained in service
until February 1957 when it was withdrawn from Stranraer shed to be scrapped
during March 1957 by Kilmarnock works.