LMS Period Locomotives: lnwrbns_lms505
Ex-LNWR 0-6-2T 'Watford Tank' No 6900 is seen acting as
pilot engine whilst standing at the West end of the station held by signals
near New Street No 5 Signal Cabin. Built at Crewe works in October 1889, No
6900 remained in service until February 1953 when it was withdrawn from
Monument Lane shed to be scrapped at Crewe works.