LMS Period Locomotives: lnwrbns_lms502
Ex-LNWR 2F 0-6-2T 'Watford Tank' No 6927 is seen waiting at
the advance starting signal whilst on pilot duties with a short train of
parcels vans at the north end of the station circa 1937. Built at Crewe works
in June 1902 No 6927 remained in service until April 1947 when it was withdrawn
from Monument Lane shed to be scrapped in November 1947 by Crewe works.