LMS Period Locomotives: lnwrbns_lms500
Ex-LNWR 0-6-2T 'Watford Tank' No 6935 is seen acting as
pilot locomotive at the West end of Platform 2 whilst marshalling empty
coaching stock on 7th May 1938. Built at Crewe works in March 1902 No 6935
remained in service until May 1946 when it was withdrawn from Bushbury shed to
be scrapped in June 1946 by Crewe works.