LMS Period Locomotives: lnwrbns_lms490
Ex-Midland Railway 2P 4-4-0 No 385 is seen standing at the
West end of the 'down' face of Platform 5 whilst on pilot duties circa 1946.
Except for the Stanier chimney No 385 is seen as built by Derby works in June
1888 and still had three years left in service before being withdrawn in August
1949 from Saltley shed for scrapping by Derby works.