LMS Period Locomotives: lnwrbns_lms489
Ex-Midland Railway 3F 0-6-0T No 7253 is seen standing on the
middle road between Platforms 1 and 2 whilst acting as East end station pilot
moving empty stock on 25th July 1935. Built by the Vulcan Foundry in May 1902,
No 7253 remained in service until June 1955 when it was withdrawn from
Burton-on-Trent shed to be scrapped immediately by Derby works.