LMS Period Locomotives: lnwrbns_lms481
Ex-LNWR 4P 4-6-0 Prince of Wales class No 25725 is seen
standing at the West end of Platform 3 at the head of a North of England
express service during the summer of 1938. Built as LNWR No 783 by Crewe works
in June 1919 No 25725 remained in service until December 1945 when it was
withdrawn from Stafford shed to be scrapped by Crewe works.