LMS Period Locomotives: lnwrbns_lms475
Ex-LNWR 4-6-0 Prince of Wales class No 25812 is seen
standing at the East end of Platform 1 whilst at the head of the 3 20pm local
service to Coventry on 26th March 1938. Built as LNWR No 452 by Beardmore &
Company in December 1921 No 25812 was to be scrapped shortly after this
photograph was taken by Crewe works.