LMS Period Locomotives: lnwrbns_lms1953
Ex-LTSR 2P 4-4-2T No 2106 is standing in Bay 6 at the West
end of New Street station at the head of the 5 20pm New Street to Redditch
local passenger service on 20th October 1936. Built as LTSR No 65 'Victoria' by
the North British Locomotive Company in June 1903 No 2106 remained in service
until November 1949 when it was withdrawn from Plaistow shed in London to be
scrapped in December 1949 by Derby works.