LMS Period Locomotives: lnwrbns_lms1942
LMS 5P4F 2-6-0 'Horwich Crab' No 13036 is seen standing at
the down face of Platform 2 whilst at the head of a down local passenger
service to Wolverhampton in September 1938. Built at Crewe works in February
1926, No 13036 was renumbered No 2736 as part of the LMS renumbering initiative
in 1933 and remained in service until November 1966 when it was withdrawn from
Hurlford shed to be scrapped in April 1967 by GH Campbell of Airdrie.