BR Period Locomotives: lnwrbns_br3307
Ex-MR 2P 4-4-0 No 40501 stands at Platform 8 on the 11:30am
local passenger service from Gloucester on 15th April 1958. A member of the
MR's 483 Class, No 40501 was built by Derby works in December 1897 and remained
in service until August 1960 when it was withdrawn from 85E Gloucester shed to
be scrapped by Gorton works.