BR Period Locomotives: lnwrbns_br2883
Ex-LMS Rebuilt Patriot Class 4-6-0 No 45514 'Holyhead' in
LMS lined black livery stands at platform 3 at the head of an up Euston service
in June 1948. Rebuilt from a Claughton class locomotive at Crewe works in
September 1932, No 45514 was rebuilt with tapered boiler in March 1947 and
remained in service until May 1961 when it was withdrawn from Millhouses shed
in Sheffield to be scrapped in June 1961 at Crewe works.