BR Period Locomotives: lnwrbns_br1806
British Railways built Ivatt 2MT 2-6-2T No 41214 is seen
standing light engine at Platform 1 on pilot duties on 25th September 1948.
Built at Crewe works in September 1948 No 41214 was another of the class built
with Push-Pull equipment under British Railways' ownership and was to remain in
service until July 1965 when it was withdrawn from Templecombe shed on the old
Somerset and Dorset Joint Railway to be scrapped in 1965 by G Cohen of
Morriston near Swansea.