LMS Route: Rugby to Tamworth
Tamworth Station: lnwr_tam3653
LMS 'Royal Scot' class 4-6-0 No 6136 'Goliath' is seen with
an up express service south of Tamworth. Built by the North British Locomotive
Company in October 1927, No 6136 was renamed 'The Border Regiment' in May 1936.
After rebuilding with a Stanier 2A tapered boiler in March 1950 No 6136
remained in service until April 1964 when it was withdrawn as No 46136 from at
Upperby shed to be scrapped.