LMS Route: Rugby to Tamworth
Tamworth Station: lnwr_tam2347
Ex-War Department 2-8-0 No 90512 is seen being re-railed
adjacent to Tamworth No 2 signal box on 28th April 1951. The steam crane was
probably supplied by Saltley shed. Built in December 1944 by the Vulcan Foundry
No 90512 was loaned by the War Department to the LNER in January 1946 and given
the number 3191. It was later taken into ownership by British Railways until it
was withdrawn from service in September 1962 from 36C Frodingham shed.