LMS Route: Evesham to Birmingham
Redditch Station: mrred1307
Ex-LMS 0-6-0 4F No 43975 enters the confines of Redditch
station on a partly fitted freight service from Evesham in June 1960. Built by
the Armstrong Whitworth Company to Lot 454 during 1922, No 43975 remained in
service until January 1965 when it was withdrawn from 10G Skipton shed to be
scrapped by Cox & Danks of Wadsley Bridge, Sheffield.