LMS Route: Evesham to Birmingham
Kings Heath Station: mrkh749
Ex-Midland Railway 3F 0-6-0 No 43210 passes by at the head
of a down mineral train in the late 1950s. Built by Neilson & Company Ltd
in September 1890 as a member of the MR's 1873 class No 43210 remained in
service until August 1959 when it was withdrawn from 21A Saltley shed to be
stored at Chaddesden Sidings until it was scrapped the following year later in
September 1960 by A Loom of Spondon near Derby.