LMS Route: Evesham to Birmingham & the SMJ Railway
Broom Junction Station: mrbj1312
Ex-MR 0-6-0 3F No 43529 at the head of a stopping freight train
from Evesham to Washwood Heath sidings on 14th June 1961. The fireman is
leaning out with the token in the bag so that the hoop can be collected by the
signalman. Built as MR No 3529 by Neilson & Company circa 1897, No 43529
was to remain in service until September 1961 when it was withdrawn from 21A
Saltley shed to be scrapped by J Cashmore of Great Bridge.