Birmingham New Street - Southern Approaches: mrbhm_sa2329
Ex-LMS 4F 0-6-0 No 44413 is seen passing Landor Street Junction
signal box on the Camp Hill line with a freight for Gloucester. On the right
the coaling station erected by the LMS in the 1930s can be seen to dominate the
sky line. Built as LMS No 4413 by Derby works in September 1927, No 44413 was
to remain in service until March 1963 when it was withdrawn from 21A Saltley
shed to be scrapped.