Birmingham New Street - Southern Approaches:
Ex-Midland Railway 4F 0-6-0 No 43949 is seen passing by St
Andrews at the head of a Class J empty wagon working heading to Kings Norton
sidings. Built by Armstrong Whitworth in January 1921 No 43949 remained in
service until December 1964 when it was withdrawn from Saltley shed to be
scrapped during March 1965 by J Cashmore of Great Bridge.