LMS Route: Evesham to Birmingham
Barnt Green: mrbg705
Another view of the four tracks which ran through to Kings
Norton on the Birmingham to Gloucester route on 18th September 1951. The wagons
on the right are standing on the short spur of a siding which in essence was a
continuation of the the 'front row' loop road seen in image 'mrbg617'. The road on the left is Ferry Hill Road and
would meet at a junction with Kendall End Road on the left and Bittell Road to
the right which passed beneath the railway.