LMS Route: Evesham to Birmingham
Alvechurch Station: mralv1403
A 1954 view of Alvechurch station looking towards Redditch with
several coal wagons stabled on the siding. The landing dock, seen to the front
and left of the wagons, used for loading cattle is no longer in use, only its
base being evident. This view was taken by DJ Norton on 20th April 1954.