LMS Route: Evesham to Birmingham
Lifford Station Junction: mr_lif818
View looking towards Camp Hill showing an unidentified ex-MR
0-6-0 3F shunting Lifford goods yard on 26th July 1954. This view clearly shows
the reason the original goods shed lost its rail connection, being affected by
the installation of the Lifford Curve on 16th May 1892. The retaining wall seen
on the left of the locomotive is part of the bridge that carried both the
access siding and the main railway lines over Lifford Lane.