LMS Route: Rugby to Wolverhampton
Ex-LMS 5MT 4-6-0 No 45362 passes Stechford No 1 Signal Box
on an up goods train towards Coventry circa 1961. Built as LMS No 5362 by the
Armstrong Whitworth Company in May 1937, No 45362 received its British Railways
number in January 1949 which it carried until October 1965 when it was
withdrawn from 65J Stirling shed to be scrapped.
This photograph is also available from the RCTS (Railway
Correspondence and Travel Society), copies can be ordered directly from them
using the link here.
Please quote MM00159C.