LMS Route: Rugby to Wolverhampton
British Railways built 2MT 2-6-0 No 46446 is seen passing
through Ward End Park on another football special bound for Witton station
during April 1957. Built by Crewe works in March 1950, No 46446 remained in
service until December 1966 when it was withdrawn from 6D Shrewsbury shed to be
scrapped by J Cashmores of Newport.