LMS Route: Nuneaton to Leamington
Kenilworth Station: lnwrk4074
Ex-LNWR 2-4-2T No 6660, at the head of a four-coach local
service, is given the right of way to proceed to Coventry station in 1937.
Built as LNWR No 413 in June 1893, it was renumbered by the LMS as No 6660 in
September 1927 which it carried until September 1947 when it was withdrawn from
service to be scrapped.