LMS Route: Birmingham New Street to Harborne
Hagley Road Station: lnwrhr2216
Ex-LNWR 2F 0-6-2T No 7742, is seen running bunker first on
22nd November 1934 on a New Street service. The Coal Tank was originally built
as LNWR No 183 by Crewe works in August 1886 and remained in service until
October 1947 when it was withdrawn from 2A Rugby shed.