LMS Route: Rugby to Wolverhampton
Canley Halt: lnwrchg1300a
Close up of image 'lnwrcgh1300' showing the utilitarian
booking office opened in 1940 to serve the Standard Motor Company's new
factories. The canopy was formed by the simple procedure of extending the
slanting roof out over the platform. The roof was made from corrugated asbestos
supported on timber joists which were laid on a 9 inch thick brick wall.