The line from Halesowen Junction to the GWR line terminating
at Halesowen was jointly worked by the GWR and MR, opening for goods and
passenger traffic on 10th September 1883. Passenger were provided with stations
at Longbridge, Rubery and Hunnington operated by the joint companies with
Halesowen being a GWR owned passenger station.
Select an image below to view the larger version with