GWR Route: North Warwickshire Line
The Lakes Halt: gwrtl1361
British Railways built 4-6-0 Castle class No 7014 'Caerhays
Castle' is seen on an up West of England express service approaching the Lakes
Halt in the summer of 1959. Built at Swindon works to Lot 367 in July 1948 No
7014 was to remain in service until March 1965 when it was withdrawn from
Tyseley shed to be scrapped in May 1965 by J Cashmore of Great Bridge.